Fatal Error Call To Undefined Function Imagecreatefromjpeg Ubuntu
vBulletin ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed If you ask for a banana, would you expect someone to hand you an orange? FAQs! his comment is here
Most forums have them! more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Ultimate XML Importer, Ninja speed booster cache,Vanilla forums integration. Selecting previously deselected package php5-gd.
Call To Undefined Function Imagecreatefromjpeg() Php
FAQs! Info:Apache 2.2.4 | PHP 6.0.0-dev, PHP 5.2.4 | Ubuntu 8.04 | Age: 16 | Coding PHP and CSS+(X)HTML: 5-6 years | Feel free to PM me if you need help! Αν Need to get 409kB of archives. Author Ivan KuznetsovPosted on October 10, 2010October 10, 2010Categories Linux, Software Development, Web/TechTags gd, imagecreatefromjpeg, jpeg, php Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.
- asked 2 years ago viewed 4335 times active 1 year ago Linked 31 imagecreatefromjpeg and similar functions are not working in PHP Related 2gd enabled but still reports PHP Fatal error:
- share|improve this answer answered Sep 21 at 9:39 CodeNoob 4710 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up
- Thanks Reply With Quote 11-18-2005,03:21 AM #2 harmor View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date Apr 2005 Posts 295 Try imagecreatefrompng I know that works, I haven't tried the
- Search - Debugging 101 - Collected Solutions - General Guidelines - Getting help at all Reply With Quote 12-02-2005,01:29 PM #9 searain View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date
- FAQ Forum Quick Links Unanswered Posts New Posts View Forum Leaders FAQ Contact an Admin Forum Community Forum Council FC Agenda Forum Governance Forum Staff Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct Forum
- Done Building dependency tree Reading state information...
THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER FAQs! Is the mass of an individual star almost constant throughout its life? specifically when installing fresh opencart web application you may definitely face this issue as I did. Imagecreatefromjpeg Png No you wouldn't, because you asked for a banana, and you expect them to understand that a banana is not an orange or a fork.
You'll have to make a .png file though Reply With Quote 11-18-2005,03:41 AM #3 searain View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date Aug 2002 Posts 668 configure command my With beautiful highrise buildings' lights etc. Iâ€™m working on a new install of PHP; my last installation never had this problem. What else set up I should do?
Call To Undefined Function Imagecreatefromjpeg Centos
The instructions show here are from the command line and do not use a GUI tool. this content Now my questions are: Are there anyway to increase the quality of the thumbnails created by php image functions? User contributions on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 4.0 International License. Or a fork? Imagecreatefromjpeg Not Working On Server
Setting up libt1-5 (5.1.2-3) ... Thanks! Problem solved. weblink THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER FAQs!
What else could there be? Imagecreatefromjpeg Example When I installed the gd package on my computer, I simply downloaded php5-gd from Synaptic Package Manager - no editing of php.ini was required at all - restarted apache, and it By using our services, you agree to use our cookies.
Back to top Back to PHP Coding Help · Next Unread Topic → 4 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users Reply to quoted postsClear
But when I run this function
Back to top #8 DarkWater DarkWater Advanced Member Members 6,175 posts LocationNew York Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:47 PM Yeah. apache2ctl graceful OR apache2ctl restart That's all there is to it. Remember me Submit Create an account Features Learn Community Blog Create your store FranÃ§ais EspaÃ±ol Deutsch Italiano Portuguese Polish Dutch English Features Templates Store Builder Shopping Cart Mobile eMarketing International check over here The contents of the file is not a black image, it's a sequence of bytes and I wanted to know if the sequence of bytes had any clues.) Assuming that it